[IP] OneTouch UltraSmart..

Well I got mine this morning, and I called LifeScan about the software that
is supposed to be out for it (v2.0 rather than the v1.3.3 that is out now)
and was basically told I'm not supposed to even have this meter yet!!  What
the.. then why the heck was I able to BUY one?  Sheesh.. finally a company
that tops MM on their unpreparedness (think release of the Paradigm)!!

Sarah (who wants new software to customize nifty features on new meter :( )