[IP] Mini Med upcoming Com-Link Info

Hi all,

I read through the chat that Summer is talking about and found some info on
the InterNet.

http://www.udderdestruction.net/minimed/ has some PDF's I found. The
manuals and the external pictures are viewable.

Minimed is under NO OBLIGATION to commercially release these products, they
are only submitted to the FCC for approvals.

For those MiniMed reps that watch the list, I'd like to see some other
features that I'd like to discuss, as I was not available for the chat on

Everyone with MiniMed devices, check out the chat and check out this info
on my site.

And for those that go digging around my site, it's very out of date and
needs a lot of work. =)