[IP] ketone blood test strips

I have a precision xtra meter and I am trying to get the kerone blood test
strips.  However, the pharmacist can't find them in the computer.  For those
that have them,  what is the proper name for the strips and if you look on
the package, there should be a reference number or an  NDC number.

I would appreciate this info.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain