Re: [IP] Re: testing with uncalibrated strips!

      I used a vial of strips just a couple of months ago that had the
wrong number in the meter (Freestyle) before I caught it. I did a test of
my blood with the wrong number and then one with the correct number and
they were 20 points difference if I remember correctly. Now this may have
been a coincidence I have no clue. That was the first and last time that
ever happened to me.