Re: [IP] Small Reservior - prime history

>>> My paradigm keeps tract of the last 20 primes, by checking that I can
see when
my last site change was. Don't all pumps do that?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm>>>

> One of my beefs with the current generation of insulin pumps is
> that they don't
> log the last infusion site change (why not keep track of the last
> prime event) so that I don't have to write it down or remember.

There was also a comment that MM must know they made an error. Summer, you
jusst took away a reason for someone to BASH MiniMed!. LOL

Jan - a happy MM user since '92