[IP] Re: testing with uncalibrated strips!

Hi, all -

I realized this morning I have been testing at least one or two vials worth
of strips without realizing the code numbers didn't match the meter's.
When I called Lifescan (I use the Ultra) to try to determine how far off my
readings were, the rep said there was no way to know, but that they were
indeed incorrect.

Anyone have any idea about this?  I try to be so careful, and still mess