Re: [IP] Waterproof pockets

I just bought these swim trunks. They have a zip lock pouch, two
ziplocks and fold over with a velcro lock. The pouch is then placed into
the back pocket and zipped shut. I have the Paradigm, so I'm not too
worried about water getting in, but should reduce the amount of salt
water and sand exposed to the pump when I'm snorkeling in cozumel next
week.  Thanks for heads up on these trunks Jocelyn!