Re: [IP] Using New Infusion Sets, Need Advice...

I do the same as Summer, but prefer to not take the cover off the top half
of tape until after I insert.  I found I was ruining insersions when I
wrestled with the set stuck to my finger.  :-)  I pinch, choose angle (for
me about 15 degree angle), and insert slowly.  Then I take the cover off the
top half and lightly press it down, take the introducer needle out, and then
the cover off the back half and press down.   I don't know how people can
use the inserter when it forces a 30-45 degree angle.  <ouch>

I think there are some pictures on the insulin-pumpers website and
directions on inserting.

-- Sherry