Re: [IP] Small Reservior

 All I do is fill a reservior, I open a new sil package and take out the tubing
and attach to the res. disconnect, rewind pump and prime the tubing just like a
normal site change then attach to old sil, just remember you don't need to prime
the 0.7 or what ever cause the cannula is full already. Then when due for a site
change I use the sil in the open package and insert it and attach the tubing
already in use and prime the 0.7 and thats it.
 Some do this but use the old tubing over and over. Not sure if there's a extra
step that way.

 I change my site every Wed before supper and Sun. am and I change my tubing
usually either Tues night or wd morning and on sat/sun it's different every time
depends on how much I'm eating!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm