Re: [IP] Using New Infusion Sets, Need Advice...

 I've used only sils since I started pumping 3 1/2 months ago. Until maybe 2
weeks ago I did all manually and now I only use my serter for the harder to
reach spots on my far sides.

 All I do is pinch, choose my angle and insert, the first few times it takes a
little longer but soon you'll be doing it fast. You'd be surprised at how simple
and painless it is. Remember to take the top half of the tape off and hold it up
with your finger then when inserted, stick the tape down , pull introducer
needle out and stick bottom tape down.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

My problem is inserting