Re: [IP] Paradigm battery life changed drastically for me...

In unrelated work I was doing with electronics, I was told from the support
department (take this with a grain of salt, I have done/found no research
about this) that duracells are not suggested for their product, because the
duracells "pulse" and report exhibit warning signs
sooner, although the battery is fine. This can lead to battery level
warnings sooner, and inaccurately. Perhaps if this is true, the minimed
battery logic is gets these false warnings.

This would lead to the recommendation to use another brand that does not do
this, as well, that may be why the Energizer Max is not suggested, as it
works on the same principle.

Again, this is all surmised from a comment from support person and an
unrelated battery issue with another product.