[IP] Using New Infusion Sets, Need Advice...

Hello Everyone,
I am switching from the Quicksets to the Silouhettes (did I spell that
right?) The quicksets were too difficult to detach and reattach on my five
months pregnant belly and my sites stayed sore because of it. I don't have
the Sil-serter yet (early next week). My problem is inserting without the
Sil-serter. The needle looks humongous!! Is anyone out there inserting
manually? If so, can you give some advice about the best places to insert
where it might not hurt so bad? I would appreciate any help!!! Thanks,
Melissa and her unnamed blue 508