Re: [IP] Small Reservior

Working in the software biz, one comment I frequently here about designing
systems is to not force the customer to work around your product's limitations,
but to design the systems so that they fit into the customer's usage patterns.

If the people who designed insulin pumps and other diabetic gadgetry were to
follow this, we might have less to complain about.

One of my beefs with the current generation of insulin pumps is that they don't
log the last infusion site change (why not keep track of the last prime
event) so that I don't have to write it down or remember.

If MM is plotting a larger reservoir in future paradigm pumps, this seems to
indicate they know they made a mistake and failed to consider that some of
their target market is resistant to a small insulin supply.