Re: [IP] Paradigm battery life changed drastically for me...

I was told not to use Energizer Max batteries in the pump, only the regular
battery.  I have noticed though that my battery life has gone down the longer
I have had my pump.  I got 2-3 weeks for the first couple of weeks, now I
change about every week.  I use my remote and sometimes use the vibrate
feature.  I use the backlight alot too and I know all of these features drain
the battery.  YMMV :)