[IP] Re: red spots after changing sites

I used to get red spots when I used Silhouettes.   However after
switching to the Ultraflex last year, I haven't had a single one.  I
think is is because the Ultraflex has a flat plastic circle right
where the cannula enters the skin.  This slightly compresses the skin
around the hole, keeping blood from damaged capillaries from getting
too near the surface.  With the Sils, the catheter can move at the
skin entry and I think this contributes to blood leakage.  Anyway, if
red spots bother you, you might give the Ultraflex a try.