Re: [IP] Ultra Smart - what one pumper thinks...

>Now I've got a new question. Is it possible to change those categories? I
>know that if mine categorized my readings by time, it would make my meal
>time readings postprandial, because I eat at odd times. I do believe those
>categories, if they can't be changed, would drive me nutty.
>Kristen dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

I had this same situation with my AccuChek Complete.  I believe (if I
remember correctly, it's been a long time since I used it) you could change
the time ranges for those categories for the Complete.   My problem was
that I eat on a very flexible schedule, which means lunch today might be
noon, tomorrow it might not be until 2 or 3.  It was impossible for me to
set up categories with this type of schedule even if the meter allowed
changes.  YMMV.