[IP] I'm sooo excited!

 --Well, I am waiting for the delivery of my new Paradigm pump that will be here
today!! YEAH!  This is going to be my first time pumping and I can't wait to
 get rid of this 6-8 shots a day stuff! Thanks for all the info it really helped
me to get up and running ;-)
			Erin:)- Dx at 12 years old, waiting for
                                   my clear Paradigm