[IP] Newbie Question

Ok, I have had my pump hooked up since wed 11 am, I asked if there was
any way I should be able to tell when it was time to change the
insertion site.  I was told give it about 72 hours, then change, so set
my countdown watch to 72 hours.  BUT is there anything else I should be
mindful of in making a change, as all the literature I have read says
with luck you should be able to get between 48 and 72 hours??

Jon Wagner
type 1.xxxxxx
pumping now :)