Re: [IP] Ultra Smart - what one pumper thinks...

> I haven't decided whether or not I like it since literally ALL readings
> put into one of these categories. I haven't tried to change the category
> yet, but you can associate a comment with any/every reading including
> above and several choices under "exercise" and "health" (things like
> after, or during exercise or "feeling hypo")

Now I've got a new question.  Is it possible to change those categories?  I
know that if mine categorized my readings by time, it would make my meal
time readings postprandial, because I eat at odd times.  I do believe those
categories, if they can't be changed, would drive me nutty.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990