Re: [IP] Help with choosing a pump

  I want to THANK YOU for a very thorough account of your 'real life'
experience with the new Deltec Cozmo.  My son Joshua has been on his Dis
H-Tron+ pumps for 3+ years now.  We are VERY happy with these pumps.
However, they are very basic pumps with no special features.  WE are in the
process of trying to get upgraded to the Cozmo.  I thrilled to hear the
positive report by you.  We already knew about the Deltec history as our endo
and his partner (both Army docs) had researched this company.  Also to note:
Deltec already has the implantable pump technology in place and are currently
working on the monitoring aspect of an implantable insulin pump.  This can
only be good news for this community on this list!!!

Thanks again fo rsharing!

mom to Joshua