[IP] Subject:

The deduction would be quite independent of one's financial
situation.  It would depend entirely on the pumps value.  But
determining its value is where you might have to be creative.  Until
Kelly's starts including pumps along with their old cars in their
blue book, you could get a user to say what it would have cost them
on the open market.

>So how much (approximately) is the tax deduction? Do we figure it out or does
>IP figure it out? Do we get a receipt?
>(staring at an inactive Elvis on her desk)

<<You really need to discuss this with your tax preparer.  The deduction can
be different for different folks depending on their financial
situation.  There's not a "one answer fits all" here.>>>>>>>>