[IP] Re: red spots after changing sites

I swear by Smith's Rosebud Salve...(you can get it at
Vermontcountrystore.com and I think MArylanddelivered.com)
it's been around forever...I use it for my chapped hands, pump bumps,
pimples, razor burn, cold sores, and as a lip balm. (don't I sound like a
prize!)...makes things less irritated and seems to help my skin heel faster
and more thoroughly than betadine jelly.  of course, YMMV.
Bekka Caruso
email @ redacted
TYPE 1-  9.5 years
Pumping (HTRON PLUS) 2.5 years