Re: [IP] im a newbie :)

Hey.  Well, I found another thing we have in common, our husbands.  Mine
doesn't like the idea of me being attached to a pump either.  You should have
seen his face when he found out it is always on you.  I don't know why this
bothers them.  Maybe the thought of a foreign object constantly attached to
their wives makes them nervous.  I guess maybe he sees it as somehow I'll be
different than I am now.  I don't know.  He's very supportive though, even
said we could pay for one ourselves if insurance wouldn't cover it.  But he
still asks me "you have to have that on ALL the time?"  I did get him to
watch the video MM sent me and he knows how excited I am.  Everyday I tell
him how much I want that pump.  He'll just have to get used to it.  I figure
after a while it won't be strange and out of place anymore.  It is funny that
they are the ones worried about it, and not us.