Re: [IP] Ultra Smart - what one pumper thinks...

>From what I've figured out so far, all readings are automatically
categorized as one of the following, based on a schedule you set up in the
before breakfast
after breakfast
before lunch
after lunch
before dinner
after dinner

I haven't decided whether or not I like it since literally ALL readings are
put into one of these categories. I haven't tried to change the category
yet, but you can associate a comment with any/every reading including those
above and several choices under "exercise" and "health" (things like before,
after, or during exercise or "feeling hypo")

Type 1 8 years, pumping 9 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm