Re: [IP] Disposal of Syringes

> We are in the process of packing and moving and I found the other day heaps
> off
> used syringes that I had kept in a container and forgot about when I got on
> the
> pump. I live in Oceanside, near San Diego and I was wondering if anyone
> knew of
> a place where I can dispose of these syringes. Thanks.
> Regards
> Jacqueline  Hall

Im from North County too, and what my mom always did for me when I was
younger was put the used syringes in a container and close it with duct tape
and label it. This way the garbage men can see what it is they are handling.
Oh, label it MEDICAL WASTE.
This was a while ago when we did this and i am not sure if the law has
changed or what the deal is. Hope this helps.

Adriana-- who is wishing i were back in warmer weather then what we have here
in chicago
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992