[IP] Disposal of syringes

I'm in Indiana.  I put syringes and needles from my infusions sets into a
Sharps container.  When it's full, I put the lid on and take to my local
HOSPITAL lab.  They will take the container free of charge and without
asking my name or anything.

I think it's very easy...at least in my area of Indiana.

Lea