Re: [IP] Ultra Smart - what one pumper thinks...

> Custom comments are not possible,
> so you'd better like the pre-programmed ones. Comments are categorized as
> health, food, or exercise. For food you can enter Carbs, Fat, Calories,
> Proteins (numbers of grams of each).

Is it possible to note that a reading is postprandial?  You can list food,
but whether or not you are eating after checking isn't nearly so important,
I wouldn't think, as it is to know that there are carbs in your system still
being absorbed.

Years ago, I had a One Touch Profile, and if I remember right, I could note
that with it.  I would hope the Ultra Smart is the same way.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990