Re: [IP] Choosing a pump

In a message dated 2/27/03 4:56:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well those of use who attended the MM chat last night learned about the new
 products coming out that will work with the paradigm pumps and I'm telling
 it is awesome! I've never been happier with my purchase of the paradigm! I'll
 sum it up but suggest you check out the transcript! >>

When I bought my 507C in 1998, MM was supposed to have a communications port
available in a few months from then. I was looking forward to downloading
info from my pump into the com port. I ain't seen one yet. So I believe
companies will have something when I see it. :-)

Jan and ElvisToo