[IP] restless legs syndrome, myoclonic jerking

>>>My husband tells me that I "jerk" all night long.>>>

My hugsband has/had Restless Leg Syndrome and he has not been dx'd
with DM.
The painologist, however, did Rx a medication that helps RLS, but hugsy
hasn't had this happen so we haven't got it filled. When he did
have RLS, I'd lie there and count it happening every 13 seconds - like

Maybe do a search on RLS and see what can be done.
Myoclonic jerking is quite common when you are on dislysis, restless
legs is inherited. the medication of choice for restless legs is a
small dose of parkinson's medication or clonapin. restless legs
responds to this. Clonopin helps with myoclonic twitching or jerking.
often your partner will tell you when you have either behavior and
what it looks like., spot

A L Bender. M, D.