Re: [IP] Choosing a pump

 Well those of use who attended the MM chat last night learned about the new
products coming out that will work with the paradigm pumps and I'm telling you
it is awesome! I've never been happier with my purchase of the paradigm! I'll
sum it up but suggest you check out the transcript!

 MM and BD have joined to make a meter that will "talk" to the paradigms it will
beam the pump your bg reading and the pump will suggest your correction dose. It
will also have reminders and so. It is expectedou t within a year I believe and
the great thing is IT WILL WORK WITH THE CURRENT PARADIGMS OUT THERE! you don't
have to wait and buy the next version!!!!!

 I believe they also said they have someone working to get the alarms louder,
due to the waterableness - the alarms are muffled by the seals. And there will
be new colours coming out and they are working on some new infusion sets.

Check out the chat transcript.
I truly beleive the paradigm is still the best chioce out there!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm