[IP] Disposal of Syringes

First, thanks to all that answer my Accuracy meter question.  I now know
what people meant.  Since I only am getting the A1c this time, I will not
even attempt to test the accuracy of my meter although the chances of really
knowing its true accuracy are about 68% :o)

Regarding the syringes.  I was told by my CDE to put them in an opaque (non
transparent) plastic container that had a lid.  After it was filled, put in
the lid and tape it close.  Then put in the trash.  It does depend on your
county rules.  She said that was acceptable for my county.