[IP] Freestyle Tracker; Alternate sites?

I'd appreciate help with two questions:
1)  I've been looking into the Freestyle Tracker.  I understand that it
allows you to put in boluses.  Can you do square wave boluses as well?  I
tend to use those a lot and want to be able to indicate that in the program.
2)  As a long time pumper (8 1/2 years), I've recently run into trouble with
what seems to be poor insulin absorption from sites that are more than 2
days old.  I used to be able to get 3 days out of one site.  I'm using
Sof-sets; have never tried some of the more superficial types.  I'm
wondering if more superficial might work better (is there one that goes
deeper than the sof-set)?  Any advice on creative insertion sites?

Ellen Johnson, MD
Good Samaritan Family Practice Residency Program
4th & Willow Streets
Lebanon, PA  17042

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive