Re:Palm pilots and meters WAS [IP] Mac programs Meters

Is anyone aware of any Palm Software that supports meter downloads?

I am very interested in this feature, and would be willing to work with
anyone on the hardware and the protocol reversal.

I only have access to Bayer Elite and Glucometer meters currently.