[IP] Disposal of Syringes

 We are in the process of packing and moving and I found the other day heaps off
used syringes that I had kept in a container and forgot about when I got on the
pump. I live in Oceanside, near San Diego and I was wondering if anyone knew of
a place where I can dispose of these syringes. Thanks.
Regards
Jacqueline  Hall

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done