[IP] Choosing a pump

On 2/26/03 11:20 AM, HOLLY BRESLIN <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Disatronic:  great durable pump, lacks in technology
> Minimed: The 508 is great, the Paradigm has some issues - BUT they have
> the best technology.  Small resevoir (150 units) but you change often
> anyway

OK, I'm just getting to my digests, so I am probably SO late <G>!!

Don't forget the Animas, the Deltec and the Dana, or when it comes out
Nipro.

Disetronic doesn't "lack in technology", at least the D-TRON Plus
doesn't...! Check out all of them!

I am still waiting for Mac compatible software from any of them.

--  I have a BEEFY iBook and am not afraid to use it!

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com