Re: [IP] Quick questions - need answer before Sat morning

First you have to consider the type of meter and what sort of glucose it is
measuring and then you have to take in to account the difference between
blood from a vein and blood from a capillary, and then you have to know
what the expected difference is between your meter and a lab test results.
I don't think you can take a drop of blood they give you from your blood
vessel and put it on your test strip. The strip is for measuring capillary
blood. Maybe you could if you knew all the other variables and knew how to
figure out the differences.