Re: [IP] Quick questions - need answer before Sat morning

> how exactly does one do to check a meters accuracy when taking blood from
my vein?>

I do a test on my meter from my finger within a min or two either way of the
test they draw at the lab. I want finger blood to compare to elbow-pit blood
so I can see how dependable my home testing method is to a lab test. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

They say the secret of success is being at the right place at the right
time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, the trick
is to find the right place and just hang around. ~ Calvin (and Hobbes)