Re: [IP] Quick questions - need answer before Sat morning

When I have my machine checked for accuracy, usually the doc has to order a
, ummmmmmm dang, I forget the proper terminology, but they just do a sugar
reading on your blood(so its in addition to the A1C), and I get them to put
a drop of that blood onto the test strip so we are testing the same blood ;)
Tami in Tucson