Re: [IP] Quick questions - need answer before Sat morning

The way my lab does it, is when they do my A1c, they also test the blood they
drew themselves.  I see this number when I go to the dr. for results.  do a
fingertest whenever you get the labwork done and  write down what it was.
I'm not sure how the lab goes about testing for your glucose level right
then.  Some people may get the value  from the lab immediately, I just get it
when I see my Dr.  Others may do this differently, but it's the only way I
know how.