[IP] Re: red spots after changing sites

I once had a med student in my Dr's office that I was showing the pump
to suggest Vitamin E, which is used by women for reducing stretch marks.
It comes in a little glass bottle and is a thick, goopy clear liquid. It
bought it over the counter at CVS. I tried it and it has worked some me.
They at least disappear better than before I used it.

Judi in MI