[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #90

I finally got my Animas pump today!!!!!! I start training on Saturday. After
3 months of fighting the insurance company and finally winning my grievance
against BS of SoCal it arrived and I finally get to start. I can honestly
tell everyone that I have been so "pumped" for the last 4 months since first
finding out about pumps that I now feel a tiny little bit of trepidation
about changing my daily regimen. But since what this list has taught me over
the last few months I feel more confident than ever that this is the right
thing for me. I want to thank everyone for the encouragement and advice that
only other DMers and Pumpers can give.
Wish me luck!

John Kaspar
Senior Account Manager