[IP] Early a.m. exercise question -- thanks!

Thanks to all who answered my question, both here and through private
email, about early a.m. exercising.  It's good to hear what works for
others, and that my experiences weren't unique.

For now, I'm going to try not eating or bolusing for early exercise if
my bS upon awakening is at a good level.  Since more than one person
suggested this, even when exercise for the same person later in the day
might require snacks, I figure it's worth a try.  Of course, I'll be
testing every 15 minutes the first time I try this, since the thought of
cardio without snacks makes me nervous.

Thanks again!

Type 1 since '93, pumping since '95, MM508