[IP] Help with choosing a pump

     I'm haveing a tough time choosing a pump, and was hoping you folks might
be able to give me some pros and cons about the pumps you are all using.  I
was going to go with the MidiMed Paradigm, but Ive heard it has had some
problems.  My number one choice right now is the Cosmo, and I'm almost ready
to order it.  I seems easy to use, and is fairly small and very light weight.
 But even thought Deltac has been making medical pumps for years, this is
their first insuline pump, and that does make me wonder about long term
problems and issues.  Anyone using one yet?
    Thanks for all you help