Re: [IP] Mac programs for meters

Unfortunately I've been trying to find one for several years. It's too bad
that the company that's popularized drop down menus, easy installs, the
mouse, usb, firewire, etc...is completely ignored by the billion dollar
diabetes industry. It would be nice to have a stand alone Mac specific
diabetes management program. Sorry about the rant.