Re: [IP] Bleeding from insertion site

> Has anyone else had this experience, or should I be worried?  I
> use the quickset insertion set if that makes a difference.

Congratulations on getting your first "gusher"!  :-)  This is actually
something that has been discussed on the list a long time ago, and happens
to most of us at some time.  I had one my first week of pumping!  However,
only 2 total in the past 3+ years of pumping.  It has nothing to do with the
type of set, it has more to do with the placement of the set.   Sorry it
scared you but there is nothing to be worried about.  Welcome to the club.

-- Sherry