Re: [IP] Re: low protein diet for kidneys - was - IP digest V7 #88

> My first visit to the k'ologist ;-) he said, "Get off that low-protein
> diet - it helps rats but humans are not rats."

I was amazed that my kidneyologist (who is treating me for what we all
believe is DIABETIC related kidney failure) has consistently said,  there is
no need to change your diet.  And all of this is in spite of the fact, that
she is a vegetarian!