[IP] Re: Celiac

They're just not suggesting a biopsy for me at this time.  I tested positive
on only one of three antibody tests, and not the one which is the most
accurate for detecting Celiac. That one was negative.  They are going to check
for nutritional deficiencies and bone density, in order to make sure I am not
suffering from any problems in that area.  Otherwise, I am just going to keep
check on things for awhile.  I have heard the biopsy can be false and you can
still have Celiac, and frankly with no symptoms and no illness, I don't see
reason to have that procedure done.