Re: [IP] Soehnle diet computer scale

"Sue" wrote:

<<<I am going to set up my own data base of foods and then modify the scales
database. If I understand the directions you can not create new foods but
you can overwrite existing foods. And when you do the overwrite, you are
inputting values per 100 g so you would have to take published per serving
values, determine how many servings it takes to make 100 g then multiply
that by # carb g/serving.>>>

Have you seen my article on this topic?

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes