Re: [IP] Mac programs for meters

My Accucheck complete downloads just fine to my mac or pc and am working on
getting it to interface with my linux box.  For the mac I use Diabetes Mentor
for the downloads, was told that that program would even work with the
accucheck advantage, you need a special cable from accuchect for the
advantage. (it temp replaces the strip chip)

Jon Wagner
10 hours of pumping and still breathing
type whatever