[IP] pumpers with Celiac Help!

<< I just found out I have tested positive for Celiac.  I had the blood test
<< done, and because I am not in any way sick, the Endo said it was fine to
<< refuse to have the old tube down the throat. >>

< I thought that a biopsy was required to positively test for Celiac.  The
< blood test just screens out the negatives.  Please check about this, as you
< certainly don't want to have to follow a celiac diet if it isn't necessary.

< Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

Barbara is correct in her above comment; besides, the "old tube down the
throat" for the biopsy, is totally painless.  I recently had the procedure.